our hiring process
Step 1 Application
- Enter your personal information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.)
- Add your education information
- Choose your area of interest, which department are you interested to be a part of with us
- Your resume is required and needs to be uploaded.
- Review all the information you entered before you officially submit your application.
- You can also choose to Search and apply from our current open vacancies a position that interests you.
- The recruiter or hiring manager will review your profile.
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our hiring needs.
Step 2 Screening
- Phone Interview
If your resume is matching our hiring needs, we will get in touch with you via phone. To screen candidates and narrow down the pool before bringing finalists in to talk in-person. During the phone call we will make sure you understand the job, check basic logistics like your availability, find out your salary expectations and ask you furtherly about your resume
Step 3 Initial Interview
- Recruiter Interview
Our HR specialists will assess your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes, and measures your compatibility with our InterCement values and attitudes. You may be requested for multiple interviews to conduct various assessments
Step 4 Final Interview
You can expect to have 1:1 interviews or a panel interview. A panel interview usually consists of two or three interviewers. This is also an opportunity to get a more in-depth understanding of our unique culture, values and endless opportunities.
In some of the vacancies you will be asked to attend a technical one-on-one interview with your hiring manager. This would be a great chance for you to show your competitive edge and stand out with your hands on expertise
Step 5 Offer
Congratulations! You’ve proven you have a lot to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to our InterCement family, where you will work and grow alongside highly talented people, face new and exciting challenges and where you can make a difference.