Al Asas Cement CEM I – 42.5 N – SRC
Specifically designed to be used for sub based structures where the soil is rich with Sulphur salts, whether clay or underground water. Al Asas SRC Cement consists of 95% SR clincker, protecting the structure from the deformation of concrete and rebar corrosion, which is mandatory even with the use of insulating materials. Using Al Asas Cement is ideal for safety and durability of the structure elements.
In compliance with the Egyptian Standard Specification No. 4756-1/2013.
In compliance with the single European Specification No. 197-1/2011.
Available in bags and bulk
|Gypsum||≤ 5% ( using to control setting time )|
|CL||≤ 0.1 % (by weight)|
|CA3||≤ 5% (by weight)|
|So3||≤ 2.5% (by weight)|
|Initial setting time||≥ 60 min|
|Expansion||≤ 10 mm|
|Compression resistance after 7 days||≥ 10 N/mm2|
|Compression resistance after 28 days||≥ 42.5 N/mm2 & ≤ 62.5 N/mm2|
- In a dry place isolated from humidity and rain.
- Stack the cement bags off the floor on wooden pallets with an impermeable plastic sheet cover.
- Maintain a space of 60 cm between exterior walls and the stacks.
- Stack the cement bags close to each other to reduce circulation of air.
- Stacking limit : 10 bags.